Planning a Home Renovation in Albert Park
Planning an extensive home renovation doesn’t need to be stressful. Hiring the best contract for the job can ensure that you achieve the look you want on time and within your budget. Xaygun Renovations is here to help you transform your plan into reality. Rely on our experience and expertise if you prefer a premium home extension or renovation.
Why You Should Renovate Your Albert Park Home
A home extension or renovation can be messy, costly, and time-consuming. However, Melbourne homeowners opt to have this project for several reasons. Here are some of them:
- Modernise the style of the house. An older home requires updating to make it more attractive and luxurious. Opting for timeless styles can evoke an air of sophistication.
- Increase the home efficiency. Added insulation, new windows, or a heat pump can lessen energy costs. Making homes efficient doesn’t only attract buyers but become energy-efficient too
- Upgrading the residence’s function. Adding a second bathroom or creating more space makes life easier for everyone, especially during busy mornings. Building a patio or deck for outdoor entertaining is also an excellent idea.
Any upgrades, if executed correctly, can increase usable space and the home’s value. Xaygun Renovations can help from project conceptualisation all the way to completion. Not only do they offer 3D rendering and imaging services, but they also have a state-of-the-art showroom that you can visit to pick your products.
Albert Park, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
Albert Park is a suburb near Melbourne’s CBD and is widely considered a residential extension of Emerald Hill. The neighbourhood has wide streets, terraced houses, heritage buildings, parks, open-air cafes, and mature exotic trees, such as London Planes and Canary Island Date Palm. Albert Park also offers a haven for families, with the St. Vincent Gardens becoming a weekend venue for picnics and tennis matches.
- Albert Park Circuit
- Albert Park and Lake
- Kerferd Pier
- Albert Park Railway Station
- St. Vincent’s Garden
Don't just take our word for it... See our work below
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy - $2,010,000
- Rent - $730 per week
- Average Growth Rate:3.3% per year
- Population – 6,210
- Average age – 40 to 59
- Percentage of homeowners – 61%
- Percentage of renters – 39%
Top 3 Residents in Albert Park,
- Maturing and established independence – 20.5%
- Established couples and families – 12.7%
- Independent youth – 12.1%
Schools in Albert Park,
- South Melbourne Park Primary School
- Albert Park Primary School
- Albert Park College
- SEDA College (Victoria)
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.