Planning a Home Renovation in Ascot Vale?
It’s time to put your home improvement ideas to good use. With our help, you can finally get the look and style you’ve always wanted for your home in Ascot Vale. Our team at Xaygun Renovations are skilled and experienced in delivering top-notch home renovations and home extensions, on top of the following services:
- Concept to complete renovations
- Complete 3D rendering and imaging services
- 10-year structural guarantee
Completing our featured service list is our state-of-the-art showroom that gives our clients, such as yourself, a truly unique and convenient experience of shopping for products you would like to see in your home.
Why You Should Renovate Your Ascot Vale Home
One of the top reasons you should renovate your Melbourne home is its positive impact on your property value. It doesn’t even have to be the entire house; even a simple bathroom or kitchen renovation will do the trick.
The Xaygun Renovations team is proud to deliver a truly premium quality service for your Melbourne home. We will take care of this project for you, from start to finish, from conceptualisation to the final product.
Ascot Vale, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
Ascot Vale is deemed one of the best suburbs to start a family and invest in property. The locality is primarily young professionals, singles, and families with kids. It’s very accessible with many options for public transportation and is an easy 6 kilometres away from the Melbourne CBD. Among the many attractions you can find in and around the suburb are:
- Royal Melbourne Showgrounds
- Grainger Museum
- Queen Victoria Market
- Mission to Seafarers
- Immigration Museum
- Old Treasury Building
- Federation Square
- Portable Iron Houses
- Shrine of Remembrance
- La Trobe’s Cottage
Don't just take our word for it... See our work below
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy: $1,265,000
- Rent: $550 per week
- Average Growth Rate: 7% per year
- Population: 14,750
- Average: 20 to 39 years old
- Percentage of Homeowners: 57%
- Percentage of Renters: 43%
Top 3 Residents in Ascot Vale, Melbourne
- Independent Youth: 18.6%
- Maturing & Established Independence: 18.6%
- Established Couples & Families: 13.9%
Schools in Ascot Vale, Melbourne
- Parkville College-Ascot Vale Secure Welfare Campus
- Ascot Vale Special School
- Ascot Vale West Primary School
- Ascot Vale Primary School
- SEDA College (Victoria) - Netball Ascot Vale
- St. Mary’s School
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.