Planning a Home Renovation?
Transform and upgrade your Brighton home with premium renovations and extensions with the help of Xaygun Renovations. With our stunning designs, a kitchen or a bathroom renovation to boost your home value. We specialise in premium home renovations and home extensions while providing:
Concept to complete renovations
Complete 3D rendering and imaging services
10-year structural guarantee
Even better, we have a spacious state-of-the-art showroom that gives clients like yourself a unique product selection experience.
Why You Should Renovate Your Brighton Home
Increase your rental income effortlessly with our stress-free renovation process. We know the competition is stiff for rental properties in Brighton, with over 100 properties available for rent We also know that you barely have time to oversee a renovation. So, allow us to take care of everything for you, from initial concepts all the way to the final product.
A home renovation makes your Brighton house more sustainable. Here at Xaygun Renovations, we will upgrade old tapware, lightbulbs, and appliances with our top-quality and energy-efficient products. Say hello to lower electricity bills and a greener lifestyle.
Brighton Suburb Statistics
Brighton is well-known for luxury bayside living and exclusivity. It sits 11 kilometres southeast of the CBD and boasts a mixture of beautiful Victorian and Edwardian homes alongside other modern designer dwellings. With the median house price at $2,972,500 and the rental price at $1,100 per week, Brighton also offers the following:
- The Golden Mile
- Dendy Street Beach
- Fantastic public and private schools
- Three railways stations
- Cafes and restaurants
- Two cinemas
- Sporting fields and parks
- Gorgeous shopping districts
Don't just take our word for it... See our work below
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy: $2,972,500
- Rent: $1,100 per week
- 5.52% per year
- Population: 23,254
- Average: 40 to 59 years old
- Percentage of Homeowners: 74%
- Percentage of Renters: 26%
Top 3 Residents in Brighton, Melbourne
- Older Couples and Families: 19.7%
- Established Couples and Families: 17.5%
- Elderly Singles: 11.1%
Schools in Brighton, Melbourne
- Brighton Beach Primary School
- Elsternwick Primary School
- Brighton Beach Primary School
- Brighton Grammar School - Primary Campus
- Firbank Grammar School - Second Campus
- Haileybury College - Brighton Campus
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.