Planning to Give Your Brunswick Home a Facelift?
Having a renovated bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen doesn’t have to remain only a dream when you work with the experts from Xaygun Renovations. Homeowners from the best neighbourhoods around Melbourne have already experienced our expertise first hand and, with our help, you can be the proud owner of a stylish and modern home in Brunswick.
Why choose us? Out of all the renovation teams, only Xaygun Renovations can ease your mind with:
- Concept to complete renovations
- Complete 3D rendering and imaging services
- 10-year structural guarantee
But we'd rather our work do the talking. Feel free to visit our state-of-the-art showroom, one of Melbourne's biggest, to see what we have to offer and what we can do for your home. This one-stop interior and exterior selection studio gives you the chance to choose what goes into your home renovation and home extension project.
We’re not just here to do all the grunt work: we’re here to put your vision into reality.
A Look at Brunswick, Melbourne
Renovating your home is always a good idea, especially if you want to increase its value or simply want to keep up with the overall vibe of the neighbourhood. Brunswick, in particular, is an up-and-coming location that’s seeing a recent influx of younger and artistic individuals. Though the houses are predominantly Victorian, newer apartment developments are adding a modern twist.
Brunswick, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
This increasingly multicultural area is also home to the following activities:
- Shopping and dining along Sydney Road
- Getting groceries from Barkly Square
- Swimming at the Brunswick Baths
- Visiting the Town Hall’s Counihan Gallery
- Winding down with a drink at the Sporting Club Hotel
There’s a lot happening at Brunswick, and it’s not that hard to see why it’s one of the up-and-coming neighbourhoods in and around Melbourne.
Renovate your home in a way that reflects the vibrant lifestyle of Brunswick with the help of our experts at Xaygun Renovations. Start by filling out this form for a no-obligation consultation with one of our builders, and imagine a brand new way of living today.
Don't just take our word for it... See our work below
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy: $1,100,000
- Rent: $600 per week
- Average Growth Rate: 5.0%
- Population: 26,188
- Average Age: 20 to 39
- Percentage of Homeowners: 65%
- Percentage of Renters: 35%
Top 3 Residents in Brunswick, Melbourne
- Independent Youth: 30.1%
- Maturing & Established Independence: 20.1%
- Maturing Couples & Families: 11.0%
Schools in Brunswick, Melbourne
- Sydney Road Community School
- Brunswick Secondary College
- Brunswick Secondary College-Brunswick English Language Centre
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.