Need to Renovate Your Home in Coburg?
No matter how complex or straightforward your planned home renovation project will be, you can trust the experts at Xaygun Renovations to do the job. For many years, homeowners in and around Melbourne have turned to our in-house experts for renovation projects, and it's not hard to see why. With our concept-to-completion home renovation and home extension solutions, you can rest assured that your next big project will go as smoothly as possible.
All you need to do is imagine, and we’ll do all the grunt work for you. Here’s how our simplified process works:
- Concept to complete renovations
- Complete 3D rendering and imaging services
- 10-year structural guarantee
With all these solutions offered at a fixed price, you’ll get the high-quality renovations and extensions of your dreams.
See How Your Coburg, Melbourne Home Could Be Better
We’re also inviting you to see our work on display at our showroom, and it’s one of the biggest here in Melbourne. Not only will you find scores of cabinetry, flooring, and other home essentials at our showroom, but you can also find inspiration for your home and imagine what it can look like with the help of our renovation experts.
Coburg, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
Living in Coburg, Melbourne means having a home that fits the laidback and multicultural vibe of the neighbourhood. Located less than 10 kilometres from the city, Coburg has managed to retain the feel of a close-knit and casual village despite being close to the bustling Brunswick. One can get a house at the median price of $1,055,000 or rent a property at the median of $550 per week.
Life in Coburg means being close to these fun activities:
- Shopping at Sydney Road
- Strolling and having a picnic at Lake Reserve
- Biking along the Merri Creek trail
- Weekly barbecues and live music at The Post Office Hotel
- Spending the evening at the Coburg drive-in
Don't just take our word for it... See our work below
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy: $1,055,000
- Rent: $550 per week
- Average Growth Rate: 7.4%
- Population: 26,188
- Average Age: 20 to 39
- Percentage of Homeowners: 65%
- Percentage of Renters: 35%
Top 3 Residents in Coburg, Melbourne
- Established Couples & Families: 19.4%
- Independent Youth: 16.4%
- Maturing & Established Independence: 14.8%
Schools in Coburg, Melbourne
- Coburg High School-Coburg Teaching Unit
- Coburg Special Developmental School
- Lynall Hall Community School-The Island Campus
- Moreland Primary School
- Coburg West Primary School
- Coburg Primary School
- Coburg North Primary School
- Coburg High School
- Antonine College - Cedar Campus
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.