Make Your Hawthorn Home Renovation Happen
Have you been putting off plans for a home renovation in your Hawthorn, Melbourne property? If you’ve been hesitating because of how big an undertaking it is, there’s no need to worry. Xaygun Renovations will take care of this for you, along with home extension projects and additional services, such as a full package service from conceptualisation to implementation.
We also offer complete 3D rendering and imaging services, as well as a 10-year structural guarantee. All you have to do is tell us what you want, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Even with the product selection process, we’ve made sure to provide the most convenient experience for our clients, such as yourself, through our spacious state-of-the-art showroom.
Advantages of Renovating Your Hawthorn Home
If you’re a property owner looking to increase your rental income, then renovating your Hawthorn home is one of the most efficient ways to do it.
As you may very well know, home improvements can have a significant impact on property value. If you want to get more returns out of your property investment, then making the improvements should help justify the increase in your rental rate.
You need not worry about the work that comes with it, because we’ll take care of it for you. We’ll even add in more sustainable options for energy, so you can also look forward to lower electricity costs.
Hawthorn, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
The suburb of Hawthorn is perfect for those who prefer to have a good mix and balance of nature and city living. Located east of Melbourne, Hawthorn allows for an easy commute to the CBD while also offering temporary refuge from the stress of the city.
Explore and enjoy the many sights it has to offer, including the following:
- Parks - Anderson, Fairview, St. James, Pridmore, Grace
- Yarra Bank Reserve
- Victoria Telecommunications Museum
- Melbourne Tram Museum
- Central Gardens
Don't just take our word for it... See our work below
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy: $1,350,000
- Rent: $690 per week
- Average Growth Rate: 5.2% per year
- Population: 23,511
- Average: 20 to 39 years old
- Percentage of Homeowners: 55%
- Percentage of Renters: 45%
Top 3 Residents in Hawthorn, Melbourne
- Independent Youth: 29.9%
- Maturing & Established Independence: 16%
- Older Couples & Families: 12%
Schools in Hawthorn, Melbourne
- Hawthorn West Primary School
- Glenferrie Primary School
- Swinburne Senior Secondary College
- SEDA College (Victoria) - Hawthorn Talented Player Program (TPP)
- Strathcona Baptist Girls' Grammar - Hawthorn Campus
- Rossbourne School
- St Joseph's School
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.