Get Your Home Renovated in Middle Park
Deciding to renovate or extend your Melbourne home requires a competent contractor. If you want a home that matches your personality and lifestyle, consider working with Xaygun Renovations. We are a home renovation company that offers premium solutions for your requirements. Our team will plan your project with you and ensure that it finishes on time and within budget.
Why You Should Renovate Your Middle Park Home
The decision to undertake a home extension project can be pretty difficult. Not only is it costly, but it requires meticulous planning and preparation. Proper execution is critical, so you don’t end up spending more money to renovate in the first place. If you’re wondering why homeowners often renovate or extend their homes, here are some of the reasons:
- Change in Household Needs. Lifestyle changes are often the main reasons why people add more rooms or renovate their existing spaces. For instance, those who need a larger kitchen may decide to extend their existing one. Those who have a bungalow-type residence may consider a single-storey extension.
- Change in the Number of Occupants. You may not have thought of the number of occupants when you first bought your home. But if you have kids or an elderly parent moves in with you, you may need to extend your living space.
Xaygun Renovations can help you build your renovation and extension projects from beginning to end. They’ll help you conceptualise the project using their 3D image rendering technology and walk you through product selections in their state-of-the-art showroom.
Middle Park, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
Middle Park is very near Melbourne’s Central Business District and between Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip. It’s halfway opposite the Albert Park Reserve; thus, the name Middle Park. Like Albert Park, it has some of the best Victorian architecture and terrace houses.
- Middle Park Hotel
- The Carmelite Roman Catholic Church
- Sam Newman’s Metro House
- Middle Park Primary School
Your Middle Park home may need renovations, but you don’t have to worry about all the stress that comes with it. Just tap Xaygun Renovations to do the job for you. Fill out the form today so we can contact you and get the ball rolling.
Don't just take our word for it... See our work below
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy - $2,657,500
- Rent - $800 per week
- Average Growth Rate: 5.1% per year
- Population – 4,137
- Average age – 40 to 59
- Percentage of Homeowners – 65%
- Percentage of Renters – 35%
Top 3 Residents in Middle Park,
- Maturing and established independence – 19.9%
- Established couples and families – 13.4%
- Maturing couples and families – 12.3%
Schools in Middle Park, Melbourne
- Middle Park Primary School
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.