Planning a Home Renovation in Niddrie?
Make your home more comfortable, energy-efficient, and stunning by upgrading the exteriors, living spaces, bathroom, and kitchen. As masters in Melbourne's most iconic home rebuilds, Xaygun Renovations offers customised premium home renovations and home extensions to transform your house into your dream home.
With our team of experienced experts, we'll help you create your dream home from conceptualisation up until build completion. Not only are we the leader in home upgrades and restoration, but we also deliver on time and within your budget.
Why You Should Renovate Your Niddrie Home
Some homeowners don’t prioritise renovating their homes because projects like these can be messy, time-consuming, and costly. But if you’re thinking about providing additional comfort for your family or increasing curb appeal, then these are good reasons to update your home.
- To make your home more enjoyable and comfortable
- To fix issues or avoid problems
- To keep your family safe
- To increase your home’s market value
- To enhance your home’s function
- To boost your house’s energy efficiency
- To update your home’s style
- To prepare for resale
Count on Xaygun Renovations to help you realise your renovation project.
Niddrie, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
Niddrie is a commercial and residential suburb between Keilor and Essendon in northwest Melbourne. It is a friendly neighbourhood of more than 5,400 with an excellent community feel, and older residents are often eager to welcome new people into the neighbourhood. The majority of the residents are university-educated or have children who have graduated from college.
- Niddrie Shopping Precinct
- Jet Flight Simulator Melbourne
- Steel Creek Trail
- Cafes and restaurants
Connect with us so we can start collaborating to make your Melbourne home safe and sustainable. Share your concept, and we’ll execute it to a T. Fill out the form to discuss your home extension and renovation plans with us. We will be happy to assist you every step of the way!
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy: $1,150,000
- Rent: $470 per week
- Average Growth Rate: 6.6% per year
- Population – 5,473
- Average age – 40 to 59
- Percentage of Homeowners – 75%
- Percentage of Renters – 25%
Top 3 Residents in Niddrie, Melbourne
- Established couples and families – 24.4%
- Older couples and families – 16%
- Maturing couples and families – 12.6%
Schools in Niddrie, Melbourne
- Niddrie Primary School
- St. John Bosco’s School
- Essendon Keilor College – Niddrie Campus
- Rosehill Secondary College
- Western Autistic School – Niddrie Campus
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.