Planning a Home Renovation in Pascoe Vale?
Renovating your house is an exciting experience, but some homeowners just don’t have the time to manage major remodels. So, if you want to increase your Melbourne home’s value by upgrading or transforming living space, then you need experienced and capable professionals like Xaygun Renovations.
We offer premium home renovations and home extensions, so you don’t need to worry about the headaches brought by a major kitchen or bath renovation. Leave the worrying to us, and we’ll help you from conceptualisation up until the finished build. We also provide:
- Concept to complete renovations
- Complete 3D rendering and imaging services
- 10-year structural guarantee
Why You Should Renovate Your Pascoe Vale Home
You may have been living in your Pascoe Vale, Melbourne home for several years now, so you may not see why you’d want to renovate a space you’re already comfortable in. But if you look closely, you may find that there are actually good reasons for you to consider starting a renovation project.
- Fix a safety issue
- Convert unused space
- Increase the value of your home
Pascoe Vale, Melbourne - Suburb Statistics
Pascoe Vale is a safe and peaceful suburb that’s just a few minutes away from the Melbourne CBD. It’s a charming community with a rural feel, tree-lined streets, and plenty of open space that its population of more than 17,000 can enjoy.
- Cole Reserve
- Austin Reserve
- Gavin Park
- Kevin Thomson Reserve
- Pascoe Vale Swimming Pool
- Moonee Ponds Creek
Don’t know where to start with your renovations? Get in touch with our team, so we can help you conceptualise your dream home renovation and build it. Collaborate with Xaygun Renovations’ professionals to ensure that your project finishes on time and within budget. To start our partnership, please fill out the form so we can know more about your requirements.
Click the arrows to scroll through more of our work
Median House Price &
Average Growth Rate
(as of April 2021)
- Buy - $930,000
- Rent - $450 per week
- Average Growth Rate: 6.7%
- Population – 17,054
- Average Age – 20 to 39
- Percentage of Homeowners – 65%
- Percentage of Renters – 35%
Top 3 Residents in Pascoe Vale, Melbourne
- Established couples and families – 18.5%
- Independent youth – 14%
- Maturing and established independence – 13.3%
Schools in Pascoe Vale, , Melbourne
- Pascoe Vale North Primary School
- Pascoe Vale Primary School
- Westbreen Primary School
- St. Oliver Plunkett’s School
- Pascoe Vale Girls Secondary College
Your one-stop-shop for premium home renovations & extensions.
Everything you need for your home rebuild, all under one roof and managed by the same team.
From initial planning, council applications, interior/exterior design, material sourcing to project management -
we manage the whole process for you.
Let us handle the grunt work. You focus on what’s important to you.
Our in-house design and construction team will turn your house, into your dream home.
- In-house Design Team
- Material Selection & Sourcing
- Project Management
- HUGE Melbourne Showroom
- One-Stop Interior & Exterior Selection Studio
- Cabinetry, Benchtops, Flooring, Tapware, Bathware, Tiles, Carpet
Registered Master Builder
- Registered Building Practitioners
- Master Builders Member
- 100% Insured & Accredited
Peace of Mind
- Fixed Pricing
- Fixed Timeline
- Friendly In-house Construction Team
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST.
BOOK A NO OBLIGATION CONSULT.
Have a chat to our friendly team and get started today.